Wednesday 21 August 2013

Now I caught you!!

I have a crush on my neighbor since I was in highschool. I think he's a year older than me. He always looks at me. And I always looks at him. Its like a stealing glances exchanged everyday. Until his family transferred to their province. And he decided to go to college there in his province too. I still remembered when his father joked around that his son (my crush) likes me. And because I'm very shy that time, I just didn't take it personally. Until after a few years he went back again to live near our house but this time its a different story. He already have a girlfriend. When I heard about it I just ignored him and go on with my life. Worked and be happy with my boyfriend. But I know deep in my heart he's still my crush. And whenever we see each other or bump with each other on street, I just ignore him because we have this awkward feeling or let my say I still have a crush on him that's why I'm very shy. And they transferred again in another place.

And this year they just transferred back again near our house but this time he married his girlfriend. But I still couldn't understand him because he still always looking at me and I even caught him looking at me and with a day dreaming face. To think that he has his love of his life. He should be loyal with her. Sometimes when he saw me outside our house, he also goes outside their house to go walk near me. And I always observed that whenever he is with his wife I dont see them laughing or fooling around with each other. I also haven't seen his wife smiling when she is with him. Its just plain normal. And whenever the two are together, he always go out of their house and leave his wife inside their house. Or whenever the two are together its either he is outside their house and his wife is inside the house or his wife is outside the house and he is inside the house. It's weird. right? I know I shouldn't be confused because the fact that he married his wife means he really loves her with all his life. And it means he wants to be with her until they grow old.

Honestly, I'm hurt and jealous sometimes. I just wish I can forget about him so I wont be bothered anymore whenever he's around. But I just don't know where to start. Help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment