Monday 15 July 2013

Coughing Monday blues

Saw my crush when I was about to go to the office.But its just a glimpse. Im not really feeling well plus the weather made it worst. I have a very bad sore throat and I have been coughing like my intestine's going to come out.

I'm still motivated to go to the office earlier than my usual time. And I have decided to really come to work early everyday. Maybe because it is stress free while I'm commuting. Less traffic and less worry. My only problem is whenever I go to the office, I'm hungry already.

As I came early to the office, my throat still hurts and I'm coughing badly. I drank plenty of warm water and took my medicine. It helped me a lot as I started my stressful day with lots of deadlines. Though my stress level increased like a rocket, I decided to still be calm. And do my work one at a time.

As I came home early, my throat still hurts and aching badly. I just hope to get better soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment