Saturday 20 July 2013

My supposed to be "Overtime Saturday"

I was about to go to the office to have my overtime because I have so many things to do with so little time. But I'm still not feeling well. So I decided to take my rest today (Saturday).

I saw my crush outside our house and as usual he's waiting for her wife outside their gate. I don't really understand why he's like that, whenever they're going out. He just waits outside until his wife comes out. It's like he's not that interested. I always observed it. And he waits for half an hour but when his wife came out, its like her appearance is the same. Its plain with no makeup. Its like she's not going anywhere.

It made me miss my mallowz. I couldn't be with him because I'm still not well enough. And Im very much stressed from what happened yesterday at our office. I miss my mallowz smell and his beard.  Gosh! I miss everything about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment