Saturday 13 July 2013

My lazy day...

Today is supposed to be my "Mallowz Day". Where I spend my whole day with my bf. We call each other "mallowz". And because we couldn't spend time together everyday due to our different office hours, we decided to have Mallowz Day as Saturday. We sometimes watch movies or movie marathon, pig out or food trip ( i can eat two sets of rice)  or anything we like. We also planned to go out of town sometimes. We have been doing this for 9yrs. But if we don't have work or if we are on leave, we always see each other. We are not the typical couple. Sometimes its hard especially when I miss him. But thanks to technology, I just call him or text him everyday. He too calls me or text me many times a day.

But since we spent our whole day together yesterday, we decided to take a rest today. Sleep a lot and get lazy. For monday to friday is another stressful day. We'll just talk on the phone later...


No comments:

Post a Comment